Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Out with my sisters in Arizona



Jade and I went to Arizona this past weekend to vistit my sisters and their families. My sister Deidra had her birthday while I was there and we got to go out. My brother-in-law, Trevor, watched Jade so we could go out, just us sisters. We missed Lynsey and wished she was there with us. We had a good time. We went out to eat at Pita Jungle and then saw the movie "Twilight". It was a really good movie but the book was still better. Then we went to another restaurant to have chocolate cake they kept raving about. It was delicious but the chocolate cake at PF Changs and the Chocolate Lasagna at Olive Garden was still better. I had so much fun being with my sisters!

2 comments:

Tiffany&Co. said...

Hey Tessa,
Your blog is so fun, and your sister's are all so beautiful. My blog is private but I'd like to add you & your fam. If you like, you can email me at fanesa@hotmail.com (this is a junk email address so I don't care who sees it.) and leave me your email. Then you can login with that if you'd like to view our blog.
Thanks again for coming over last night! We had so much fun with you, Ian, and Jade. Can't wait for us to do it again! xoxo

janalee said...

Hey Tessa- I saw your blog on Jessica Picketts .. so i checked it out. I cant believe Jade is already one.. holy cow that flew!! It looks like you guys are having fun in utah..I'm sure you are loving being close to your sister. Our blog is justinandjanalee.blogspot.com