Monday, October 13, 2008

My mission companion and ward mission leader


Sunday, October 12, 2008, I went to sacrament meeting Salt Lake. Just I went because the night before Jade had a really bad night and none of us got any sleep. Jade finally fell asleep at 3am and I didn't want to wake her up at 7:15 to go to Salt Lake. So Ian stayed home with her. I went because one of my best mission companions, Sara Anne (McDonald) Stout, her son was getting blessed. It is her second child, both boys. It was fun to see her and her new baby, well her whole family. Also Johnny Newcomb was in town from Greece, New York. He was my ward mission leader in the singles branch where Sara Anne and I served in Brighton for nine months. It was good to see him, awe mission memories!:)

1 comment:

Sara Anne said...

several people asked me if you were single, they all had friends or relatives to set you up with....I told them you were, and that you had a kid too. too bad for their friends! It was good to see you! thanks for coming!