Monday, October 13, 2008

update on the last few weeks Sept.26, - Oct 13

Late Friday night, Sept. 26th, Ian's grandma flew Ian home to help clean our old apartment and drive with Jade and I to Utah. I was sooooo happy to see him. He moved up there 3 weeks earlier to start traing in his new job with Verizon Wireless. Jade and I really missed him. That was the longest time we have ever been apart and I hope it never happens again.
My parents drove their truck and huge trailor packed with all our stuff and Ian and I drove in my car with Jade. Jade did amazing on the trip. We drove half way Sat night and the rest of the way Sunday. I was glad my parents were there so we could spend some time with them. I will miss them a lot! We got to our new place and it was a mess. The former tennants did a bad job cleaning or they didn't clean at all. So we had to deep clean everything before we moved in. My mom stayed for a couple of days and helped me unpack the big things and finish cleaning. That was really nice of her. Then a few days after she left my sister Jodi flew in for the weekend and stayed with us. We had a lot of fun, and it was good to see her. It was also Conference weekend and it was really good. So now, Sept. 13, I am finally finishing the last of the unpacking and decorating. I can't wait to be all done so we can just enjoy our new life in Utah. It has been a lot of fun living by Lynsey again. Jade also loves playing with her cousins and now she gets to do it often.

2 comments:

FOUST said...

YEAH WHOO you made it! Sounds like everything in going great. Jade is so adorable eating that chocolate wrapper-next you will give her a french fry right?
GNO is coming up we will miss you!

Meagan Reitz said...

Hey Tessa! I found your blog through nadia bikhazi's blog, eowyn is following it, I clicked on her pic and saw this! Your blog! Blog-stalking I guess. Glad you're settled in UT. Are you not living with your sister? our blog is thereitzfamilytoo.blogspot.com. you can see emery all grown up and rolling over!