Sunday, October 26, 2008

Park and dinner





Today we had Lynsey, Tj, Tallie, and Chloe over. We went on a walk trading off pushing strollers and riding long boards and then played at the park. Tj and Ian even pushed strollers while long boarding. Then we all had dinner at our apartment. We made a roast for the first time and it turned out great. Then Kyle, Megan, and their daughter, Hallie came over and all the adults played a way fun game called Quelf. I think everyone should own this game, pretty much one of the funniest games ever! We had peach crisp while all the kids ran crazy. It was a really good night!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Confession: I (Brooke Greer Wittwer) recently found your blog and have really enjoyed looking at pictures of you guys! If you'll send me an email, I'll invite you to view my blog too! My email is bgwittwer at gmail.com

P.S. Congratulations on a very cute little girl!

Bonnie Tadlock said...

Figured I would follow suit: I just found your blog too. Reason I was looking: I spent a year in Albuquerque, NM and knew Ian and had been curious of his whereabouts since I moved..along with other friends you must know (Chad & Jess Pickett, Robyn Sampson-Larson, and Janalee Payne-Fish). It was great looking at pictures of your family!

Anonymous said...

I must also admit that I recently found your blog and wanted to say that your little family is beautiful! I've been pretty good friends with Ian since High School. I hope all is well and you guys are enjoying Utah.

Best Wishes,
Diana (Tellez) Grosshans

I'm actually a horrible blogger, but I am working on it.